Mega-Malunggay 100's + Herbilogy Fenugreek Extract Powder Bundle
Get this special bundle that includes Mega-Malunggay Capsules, and Herbilogy Fenugreek Extract Powder!
Each bundle contains one (1) Mega-Malunggay Capsules 100s, one (1) pack Herbilogy Fenugreek Extract Powder.
About Mega-Malunggay Capsules
Perfect for breastfeeding mothers--promotes the growth of the hormone Prolactin, which essential for stimulating lactation. Moringa Oleifera contains more vitamin C than oranges, 3x the amount iron in spinach, and 4x the calcium amount in milk. It also contains essential proteins and oils. It helps heal inflamed joints and tendons, and helps normalize blood pressure and sugar level.
About Herbilogy Fenugreek Extract Powder
- 100g pack contains 100% Super Fine & Premium Fenugreek Extract Powder, without added sugar, dyes, flavorings, MSG, preservatives or chemicals.
- Taste: Bitter
- Color: Cream to white
Diosgenin contained in fenugreek seeds functions as an oxytocin and increases breastmilk flow (breastmilk booster) but can cause uterine contractions, therefore it is NOT recommended for pregnant women.
In addition to increasing breast milk, fenugreek seeds have incredible health benefits:
- Very rich in minerals like iron, potassium, calcium, selenium, copper, zinc, manganese and magnesium
- Contains vitamins: thiamin, folic acid, riboflavin, pyridoxine (vitamin B6), niacin, vitamins A and C
- Contains polysaccharides (polysaccharides): saponins, hemicellulose, mucilage, tannin and pectin, which aids in lowering LDL cholesterol levels
- Amino acid 4-hydroxy isoleucine contained in fenugreek seeds also decreases the absorption of glucose in the small intestine which lowers blood sugar levels in people with diabetes
- Fenugreek seeds also contain choline which studies show can slow down mental aging, also relieve PMS and menopause symptoms
- Fenugreek is also known as an aphrodisiac, and many studies have shown its ability to increase libido in men.
Herbilogy Fenugreek Extract Powder completely dissolves in food/drinks. Simply mix 1 teaspoon (3 grams) of Herbilogy Fenugreek Extract Powder into a glass of warm tea, chocolate or coffee. It can also be mixed into a glass of juice, smoothies, or even sprinkled on cookies, cereal and others. See here for the food/beverages presentation.
One to three times a day, along with frequent and regular skin-to-skin contact or pumping, drink plenty of water minimum 2.5 L per day at the same time and have enough rest.