VIRAX ISOPROPANOL AND BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE
Antimicrobial sanitizer applied to hands or other external body parts to rapidly kill bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses most specifically enveloped viruses. Enveloped viruses such as Influenza viruses, HIV, HCV, HBV, Coronavirus are wrapped with cell's plasma membrane which helps the virus survive and infect other cells. This solution disintegrates the virus membrane.
PRECAUTIONS: Swallowing or inhaling too much of this solution can cause headache, dizziness, vomiting, nausea, and unconsciousness. The following steps should be taken to prevent serious health hazards:
Eye Contact - Remove contact lenses if present. Flush eyes with water or a regular saline solution for at least 20 minutes and seek medical attention.
Inhalation – The affected individual should be removed from the area immediately and brought into fresh air. Seek medical attention immediately if any breathing problems are present.
Ingestion - If victim is conscious, give 1-2 glasses of water to dilute the alcohol. Do not induce vomiting, as there is risk of the chemical being aspirated into the lungs while vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately.
This should be stored in a tightly closed container in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Due to the chemical’s extreme flammability, it must be kept away from all possible ignition sources, including heat, sparks, and flames.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Use for babies and small children only under medical supervision. Cannot be ingested or swallowed.