Get this special breastfeeding bundle for a limited time!
One (1) Herbilogy Breastfeeding Tea 100g, One (1) Herbilogy Fenugreek Extract Powder 100g, One (1) Herbilogy Sweet Leaf Extract Powder (Daun Katuk) 100g, Three (3) Mega-Malunggay Capsules 100s, One (1) Boobie pot
About Herbilogy Breastfeeding Tea
One teabag Herbilogy Breastfeeding Tea contains:
- Black tea leaves 1600mg,
- Sweet Leaf extract 400mg,
- Fenugreek Seeds extract 50mg,
- Vanilla 10mg.
Sweet leaf (Sauropus androgynus) contains polyphenols that stimulate the release of prolactin for breast milk production and papaverine to relax the breast muscles and widen the blood vessels. Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) contains Diosgenin which increases Prolactin hormone and Oxytocin to increase breast milk production. BPOM and MUI certified
A combination of 2 extracts in every tea bag, effective in increasing breastmilk production. Made of 100% natural ingredients from herbal premium and high quality herbal extracts and tea leaves, no preservatives, dyes, flavors, artificial colors and medicinal chemicals.
Put tea bag into the cup, pour boiling water and wait 2-3 minutes. Drink 1-2 times a day. Product consumption MUST be balanced with drinking plenty of water (minimum 8 glasses of water per day), recommended with mom and baby skin-to-skin contact or assisted with the breast pump as often as possible. Also use Breast Massage Oil, with food-grade and 100% natural formulation to massage the breast area to ensure smooth flow of breast milk.
** 1 box contains 20 tea bags
About Herbilogy Fenugreek Extract Powder
- 100g pack contains 100% Super Fine & Premium Fenugreek Extract Powder, without added sugar, dyes, flavorings, MSG, preservatives or chemicals.
- Taste: Bitter
- Color: Cream to white
Diosgenin contained in fenugreek seeds functions as an oxytocin and increases breastmilk flow (breastmilk booster) but can cause uterine contractions, therefore it is NOT recommended for pregnant women.
In addition to increasing breast milk, fenugreek seeds have incredible health benefits:
- Very rich in minerals like iron, potassium, calcium, selenium, copper, zinc, manganese and magnesium
- Contains vitamins: thiamin, folic acid, riboflavin, pyridoxine (vitamin B6), niacin, vitamins A and C
- Contains polysaccharides (polysaccharides): saponins, hemicellulose, mucilage, tannin and pectin, which aids in lowering LDL cholesterol levels
- Amino acid 4-hydroxy isoleucine contained in fenugreek seeds also decreases the absorption of glucose in the small intestine which lowers blood sugar levels in people with diabetes
- Fenugreek seeds also contain choline which studies show can slow down mental aging, also relieve PMS and menopause symptoms
- Fenugreek is also known as an aphrodisiac, and many studies have shown its ability to increase libido in men.
Herbilogy Fenugreek Extract Powder completely dissolves in food/drinks. Simply mix 1 teaspoon (3 grams) of Herbilogy Fenugreek Extract Powder into a glass of warm tea, chocolate or coffee. It can also be mixed into a glass of juice, smoothies, or even sprinkled on cookies, cereal and others. See here for the food/beverages presentation.
One to three times a day, along with frequent and regular skin-to-skin contact or pumping, drink plenty of water minimum 2.5 L per day at the same time and have enough rest.
About Herbilogy Sweet Leaf Extract Powder
- 100g pack contains 100% Super Fine & Premium Sweet Leaf Extract Powder, without added sugar, dyes, flavorings, MSG, preservatives or chemicals.
- Origin: West Java
- Taste: creamy, mild bitter
- Color: creamy brown
Sweet Leaf / Star Gooseberry (Sauropus androgynus) is vegetable crop that can be found in South East Asia. Sweet leaf has high nutritional valuse: contains up to 7% protein and 19% fiber. It is rich of vitamin K, provitamin A (beta-carotene), B and C; contains mineral such as calcium (up to 2.8%), iron, calium, phosphor and magnesium. In Indonesia, sweet leaf is commonly used and known as a prolactin to increase the flow of breast milk.
Herbilogy Sweet Leaf Extract Powder complwtely dissolves in food/drinks. Simply mix 1 teaspoon (3 grams) of Herbilogy Sweet Leaf Powder into a glass of warm tea or coffee or warm water until dissolved (honey and lemon may be added), or a bowl of warm mung bean porridge. It can also be mixed into a glass of juice, smoothies, or even sprinkled on cookies, cereal and others. See here for the food/beverages ideas.
One to three times a day, along with frequent and regular skin-to-skin contact or pumping, drink plenty of water, a minimum 2.5 L per day and have enough rest. It can be consumed starting from 36 weeks of pregnancy until the end of the breastfeeding period.
About Mega-Malunggay Capsules
Perfect for breastfeeding mothers--promotes the growth of the hormone Prolactin, which essential for stimulating lactation. Moringa Oleifera contains more vitamin C than oranges, 3x the amount iron in spinach, and 4x the calcium amount in milk. It also contains essential proteins and oils. It helps heal inflamed joints and tendons, and helps normalize blood pressure and sugar level.
About Boobie Pot
The boobie pots are an ode to women empowerment. If you’re not much into plants or gardening, you can use it for other functions, too! It can also be used as a makeup brush holder, vase, or even an accent piece for your home.